CEF’s FY 2016 funding table (updated Feb. 6). See below.
This includes funding for most ED programs as well as related programs in HHS and IMLS from FY 2012 (pre-sequester) through the President’s FY 2016 budget. It has more details than the ED table, since it includes extensive footnotes with details from the Congressional Justifications.
Click on the image to download the PDF.
CEF Budget History Charts: We just updated our budget history charts, showing yearly funding for most programs from FY 2002 through the President’s FY 2016 budget.
Links to Budget Documents and Reactions:
- President’s FY 2016 Budget Request for the U.S. Department of Education
- Department of Education’s FY 2016 Justifications of Appropriations Estimates to the Congress
- Also, Fiscal Year 2016 Budget materials are now posted on the OMB website.
- The President’s Budget for Fiscal Year 2016 (OMB)
- The President’s Budget: Agency Fact Sheets (OMB)
- The President’s Budget: Fact Sheets on Key Issues (OMB)
- The Secretary Presents the FY 2016 Budget (HHS)
- FY 2016 Detailed Budget Documentation (DOL)
- Treasury’s General Explanation of the Administration’s Revenue Proposals (Greenbook) and Fact Sheet (Treasury)
- FY 2016 Budget Request (NSF)
- President’s FY 2016 Budget Request Includes $237,427,957 for the Institute of Museum and Library Services
- Chairman Rogers Statement on the President’s Fiscal Year 2016 Budget Request
- Lowey Statement on 2016 Budget Request
- President Obama Proposes Same Failed Policies (House Budget Committee Chairman Price)
- Highlights of the President’s 2016 Budget (House Budget Committee Democrats)
- President Obama proposes the same failed policies (Senate Budget Committee)
- Sanders Statement on Budget Proposal for FY 2016
- Cochran on President’s FY2016 Budget: Congress Will Insist on Greater Budget Discipline
- Vice Chairwoman Mikulski Applauds Priorities in President Obama’s FY16 Budget Request