Join CEF in 2016!
CEF provides members of the general public and government officials with the information enabling them to better assess the need for funding of federal education programs. We maintain a full-time staff and are governed by the membership as a whole and a sixteen member Executive Committee, including three officers, selected from among the membership. CEF sends its members timely e-mail alerts and newsletters, holds weekly meetings of its membership for information exchange and policy discussions, and sponsors seminars on current funding issues. As the largest coalition of education associations in existence, the Committee for Education Funding provides a strong and unified voice in support of federal education funding.
Want to know more about CEF and what others are saying about us? Check out our new video!
Thank you to all of the attendees of CEF’s 2015 Legislative Conference and Gala!
To see highlights from the Legislative Conference and Gala, please click here. To view all of the photos, click here.
CEF’s “Education Matters” Briefing Materials
Click here to view photos and download the new briefs: Education Matters: Invest in Learning for Military Readiness, Invest in Learning for Health, Invest in Learning for Economic Prosperity, and Education Matters to Prevent Youth Violence
RELEASED MARCH 31!
CEF’s BUDGET BOOK:
INVESTING IN AMERICA’S FUTURE”
CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO VIEW AND DOWNLOAD THE FULL PDF!
TO VIEW THE PRESENTATION FROM THE BRIEFING, IT IS AVAILABLE BELOW.
Recent posts and resources:
Click below to view the photos from our
2015 New Staff Reception!
President’s FY 2016 budget – resources and more (Updated Feb. 6)
CEF will be updating materials as they become available.
Visit our FY 2016 Budget Resource Center for more, including our FY 2016 education funding table and ED programs funding history.
- Resource: CBPP’s “Policy Basics: Introduction to the Federal Budget Process”Center on Budget and Policy Priorities Policy Basics:…
- Updated (Jan. 30) Membership for Key Congressional Committees
KEY CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEES Names in green are new…
- ICYMI: CBO Releases “The Budget and Economic Outlook: 2015 to 2025″From the Congressional Budget Office: Read Complete Document…
- CEF’s Letter on HR 5 to the full House of Representatives (Feb. 25)
- CEF’s Letter on HR 5 to the House of Representatives (Feb. 9)
- Learn more about the Student Success Act (HR.5) with CEF’s charts